Code of Conduct
Your rights and responsibilities as a KŌENA Spa guest
Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through a variety of professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort and safety, as well as that of others.
Failure to comply with this Code of Conduct, including behaviour deemed inappropriate or that jeopardizes the safety of our guests and/or staff, may result in us asking you to leave the premises without any compensation, or forbid future access to the KŌENA Spa.
Your responsibilities as a KŌENA Spa guest:
- Communicate your preferences, expectations and concerns
- Communicate complete and accurate health information and reasons for your visit
- Treat staff and other guests with courtesy and respect, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy status, marital status, mental health status, neuro(a)typicality, or physical appearance.
- Use products, equipment and therapies as directed
- Wear a bathing suit that offers sufficient coverage for people of all genders
- Abstain or drink responsibly
- Avoid bringing glass containers and/or outside food or alcohol to our premises
- Avoid smoking, including e-cigarettes
- Avoid using drugs, including cannabis
- Engage in efforts to preserve the environment
- Adhere to the spa’s published policies and procedures
Your rights as a KŌENA Spa guest:
- A clean, safe, non-smoking and comfortable environment
- Stop treatment at any time, for any reason
- Be treated with consideration, dignity and respect, regardless of ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy status, marital status, mental health status, neuro(a)typicality, or physical appearance.
- Confidential treatment of your disclosed health information
- Trained staff who respectfully conduct treatments according to treatment protocols and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Ask questions about your spa experience
- Information regarding staff training, licensing and certification
If you have any questions about our Code of Conduct, please contact us: